среда, 22 мая 2013 г.

Проект по англйскому языку. 8 класс. Таганрог.



I live in a small town of Taganrog. This town is beautiful, it has a lot of parks. But I would like to change my town. In my opinion in our town lacks different colors. Houses and walls in our town are painted in solid colors, I want that they are more bright, such as yellow, blue, green, orange, etc. Also,I would also like to draw pictures and write funny jokes on the walls and houses. Of course I also want to build in our town circus. I think it's worth trying to create a garden with exotic plants and animals. Organize a party on the square. I believe that it is possible to arrange air show for all holidays. In my opinion need to improve stadiums. I also think that every school should have a gym. If all of this has come true, our town would be a better and more beautiful.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий